We are excited to introduce INVISALIGN™ treatment at Clayhall Dental Care in Ilford, Essex. The Invisalign treatment process is a virtually invisible, custom-made, removable aligner system to straighten your teeth.
Once your dentist has confirmed that you are eligible for treatment, and photos and dental impressions have been taken, a treatment plan will be created just for you.
You will then receive a series of clear aligners to wear every day and change at home, on average every 1 to 2 weeks. Composite attachments and small interproximal reductions may be required.
You will visit your dentist around every 4 to 6 weeks to monitor your progress and receive new aligners. After finishing your treatment plan, retainers will be required to maintain your new smile.
We offer 3 great packages with special offers:
- Full Consultation, x-rays, photos (before & after)
- Impressions, Clincheck (3D mock-up / video of how teeth will move)
- Fitting, review appointments, up to 20 sets of aligners
- Monthly adjustments
- 1 set of removable retainers
- Up to 2 courses of refinements
- Most popular package. All BRONZE benefits apply with the addition of:
- Home teeth whitening after alignment (worth £330), and
- Complimentary fixed retainers (if space permits)
- Saving of approximately £1000!
- All BRONZE and SILVER benefits apply with the addition of:
- 3 premium Invisalign approved Vivera retainers (worth £500)
- Discounted price on composite bonding