We are excited to introduce INVISALIGN™ treatment at Clayhall Dental Care in Ilford, Essex. The Invisalign treatment process is a virtually invisible, custom-made, removable aligner system to straighten your teeth.
Once your dentist has confirmed that you are eligible for Invisalign the treatment and photos and dental impressions have been taken, an Invisalign treatment plan will be created just for you.
You will then receive a series of Invisalign clear aligners to wear every day and change at home, on average every 1 to 2 weeks. Composite attachments and small interproximal reductions may be required.
You will visit your dentist around every 4 to 6 weeks to monitor your progress and receive new aligners. After finishing your Invisalign treatment plan, retainers will be required to maintain your new smile.
We offer 3 great Invisalign packages with special offers:
- Full Consultation, x-rays, photos (before & after)
- Impressions, Clincheck (3D mock-up / video of how teeth will move)
- Fitting, review appointments, up to 20 sets of aligners
- Monthly adjustments
- 1 set of removable retainers
- Up to 2 courses of refinements
- Most popular package. All BRONZE benefits apply with the addition of:
- Home teeth whitening after alignment (worth £330), and
- Complimentary fixed retainers (if space permits)
- Saving of approximately £1000!
- All BRONZE and SILVER benefits apply with the addition of:
- 3 premium Invisalign approved Vivera retainers (worth £500)
- Discounted price on composite bonding